Friday, May 15, 2009

Trash can bug

From 8.10 to 9.04 another long 6 month
From 2.76 to 2.75 another long disappointing 4 month
Luck had decided most of my life
As long I remember it had been twice I escaped (or maybe not?)

Well, talk about some serious stuff now...
There's a very strange phenomenon (weird) in Ubuntu 9.04
I thought it may be a mirage but...
When I deleted stuff from my desktop, the file disappeared... WOW
but my disk space still record about the file
And when I look in my trash can... THERE'S NOTHING!
woooooooooo GHOST FILE
Actually is just a small flaw in Ubuntu.

Solution:
1. Go /home/username/.local/share/trash. All your file is in the trash...
2. Delete it
3. Create a file at /home/username/.trash (if it's not there)
4. Create a shortcut of the .trash and put it at /home/username/.local/share/.
5. Try deleting your file now. It should went it your trash can.

No la not ghost file... It's just some mistake?


Finally, there's trash in my bin!! (so excited)


Ubuntu 9.04...What will Koala be?

No comments: